10 IDEAS TO HOST THE BEST WEDDING IN YOUR NATIVE CITY-With Brahmaputra Jungle Resort
The wedding industry is a fast-growing industry in recent years; India is witnessing an astonishing growth of 1 crore weddings taking place per year. Thus it is growing by 25-30% annually. Now, this sounds like a lot of investment that is taking place in the big fat wedding industry! Lets run you through the 10 ideas to host the best wedding in your native city.
People have natural fascination with the idea of celebrating destination weddings. Be it whether it’s hosted along the seaside, in the open gardens, or on the serene hills. But what if we share ideas to commemorate a beautiful wedding in your native land.
The crucial decision while hosting your wedding lies in figuring out the wedding venue. Each couple adheres to spending ample time deciding and finalizing the venue. They have to keep in mind the guest list, preparations, space for different ceremonies, accommodation, etc. In accordance to the expectations of the bride and groom, we bring you 10 fascinating ideas to host your dream wedding in your native city, Guwahati.
Fascinating Top 10 Intangible and Tangible Elements for Your Wedding
- Choosing your venue wisely. It is confusing when choosing the venue, accommodation, food, and other important initials for the wedding. If we look at the situation practically a lot of time and effort can be saved by choosing a place that includes all those factors together. A resort can be the best choice to host your dream wedding which includes accommodation, ample space for wedding ceremonies, amazing food and drinks, etc.
- Open-air banquet. An open-air space can be utilized in the best way by setting up your decoration plans accordingly. There is multilevel area and ample space which avoids the problem of fitting in too many guests. The natural lighting is a great factor to add detailing to the venue with the minimal decoration and serene location.
- Setting the menu with ethnic cuisines. Food is the most important factor that attracts guests at a wedding. The first thought that we all have while getting ready for attending a wedding is in the hope that your favorite food is served there. You can add many variations to a wedding menu but nothing except the traditional ethnic food of your culture would serve satisfaction while grabbing the first bite of your meal.
- Minimalist decoration with flowers. Flowers are a symbol of romance and love; they are highly ebullient to spread courtship, love, and clarity. Embracing flowers at a wedding venue can create a magical and charming ambiance around it. Flowers also enhance the beauty of the venue by adding fragrance and color. The best choices of flowers for your wedding venue can be Rose, Tulip, Hydrangea, etc.
- Choose light colors for the venue. While picking your wedding colors, it is important to choose colors according to the season. A wedding with a red ambiance wouldn’t comprehend the summer season. Choosing light colors such as light blue, peach or ivory can add an elegant and gentle look to the venue. The colors also include your wedding attire choice. It is always preferable to wear colors such as dark green or maroon if you host your wedding in the winter season.
- Serve traditional cocktails. Nowadays drinks are a must in every big fat Indian wedding. An open bar is something that everybody craves. There are many variations that you can serve the guests in the choice of drinks. Serving traditional cocktails can be a unique idea as you can choose the cocktails according to the wedding theme and color that is finalized. There are good options like Virgin Mojito, Berry Blast, Blue Lagoon, Pinacolada, etc.
- Set the mood with great songs. Music can make your special day more eventful and extraordinary. Choosing the right wedding songs is important to set the tone for the wedding. You should take ample time to pick up the right songs for your wedding. Choosing a slow song for Mehandi, hyped-up songs for sangeet, and melodious songs for the bridal entry is the right decision.
- Prioritize a serene location in the outskirts. Planning a wedding in the outskirts can be a smart choice due to various reasons. Gathering your friends, family, and loved ones together far away from the city chaos can be a major fresh experience for everybody and especially the bride and groom. If you decide to get married in a resort, there is plenty of space for lower cost, accommodation and food facilities without hassle. Decorations are done according to your choice which means beautiful customized décor.
- Host an after-part. Every wedding needs an after-party to mark happiness by celebrating the fresh journey of newlyweds. A simplistic open-air bonfire party is an amazing idea to celebrate the after-party in the winters. Besides a plus point hosting a party at a serene location with lots of greenery and flora can be very soothing in the summers too.
- Make it worth remembering. Every wedding has its unique features be it in the food, decorations, or location. If you want your wedding to be worth remembering by your friends and family there are plenty of unique wedding ideas. Those includes setting up a DJ at your sangeet, organizing decorations that are distinct and divine. Expressing your love story on board, creating a magnificent mandap and the list goes on.
Log onto our Youtube Channel for constant updates.
Watch The Video Here For Organising Your Wedding at a budget of INR 7-9 Lakhs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjtc5Nfu77I
Read our blog to get more idea about hosting your event at BJR