Corporate parties: The new Normal
Corporate parties are generally seen as a crucial part of the office culture. It’s the best time to relieve your work stress, as employees can often feel burdened by the amount of work served in corporate sectors. They often wait for the weekend to arrive to implement their plans with family and friends. In most situations, that is not possible for a lot of employees as they stay far away from their family and friends so, in that case, what can be a better option than attending a corporate party.
There can be many pros and cons of a corporate party as many individuals like to keep their work life and personal life separate; whereas few individuals have a lot of work friends and they strive to spend a quality amount of time with each of their colleagues. With the present work culture, individuals tend to love their workspace and their peers. Thus some positive aspects of hosting a corporate party are as follows:
- Showing value to your employees: Corporate parties can lead to expressing value and care for your employees and colleagues also helping them relieve their stress and boost their morale. Throwing a party requires a lot of expenses and effort. If you contribute a wonderful experience to your employees they are bound to appreciate the effort.
- Encourage the development of interpersonal relationships: It always isn’t a good idea to get too involved in your employee’s personal lives however you can take up some interest in order of getting to know someone better. Work parties are a great way for your employees to get to know each other and also other employees in various departments.
- Improvise informal group discussions: When employees get together formally the only discussion they tend to have is regarding their work but whenever formal parties are organized it opens the way to informal group discussions such as about their family, their college life, their friends outside work and other discussions that will lighten the mood. It also acts as a gateway from work stress.
- Allow employees to have fun and relax: Work parties should aim at taking your employee’s free time and making it worthwhile. Factors that can add to a good party are a great ambiance with a pleasant atmosphere, good food, and quality drinks.
- Relationship building through conversations happening outside the workspace: Relationship building is very important among employees and colleagues formally. There is always a factor or situation that is needed to break the ice among each other which can lead to more confidence in conversation and solving queries or even seeking guidance.
Why Brahmaputra Jungle resort is the best destination to host your next party?
Corporate parties are often organized at the office or hotels or resorts that reside amongst the city crowd. But amidst the fast-moving city hassle, individuals often crave a peaceful and serene environment to relax and take a break from their busy lives. There are a lot of destinations, to begin with, but the most amazing experience that you can have is by visiting “The Brahmaputra Jungle Resort” at Sonapur, Assam. Here are the reasons why you should visit the beautiful resort for your next corporate party.
- Serene and Tranquil Environment: Brahmaputra Jungle resort is situated on top of a hill, with a waterfall and a mini-lake, and surrounded by tea gardens on the front and Amchang Wildlife Sanctuary at the back. With the amazing ambiance surrounded by beauty and a wide range of flora, Brahmaputra Jungle Resort serves an experience like no other. If you are looking for a peaceful environment to plan your next corporate party, there is no other destination like a Jungle Resort.
- Beautiful rooms and cottage for stay: Brahmaputra Jungle Resort includes different types and variations of rooms and stays that you can choose from individually or for a group stay. You can plan your employee’s stay at a unique treehouse which is decorated with beautiful décor, there are also options related to your budget and convenience ranging from 2800/night to 7168/night. You can choose between Executive Room, Executive Cottage, Deluxe Cottage, Deluxe AC, and Non-AC Rooms.
- Conference Rooms:There are conference rooms designed for training, team building, or product launching programs. This can be the best place to organize a corporate party as it will give a formal touch to the party ambiance.
- Thrilling Activities:The resort serves various activities to plan out the day for your corporate buddies. There is a combination of activities for all age groups like Zipline, Swimming pool, water roller, Rock Climbing, Angling, Archery, Trekking/Bird watching, Air Rifle shooting, boating, etc.
- Amazing Restaurant with varied cuisines and Bar: Brahmaputra jungle resort includes a multi-cuisine restaurant serving a variety of food items such as Chinese, Indian, Tandoor, and Traditional delicacies prepared with utmost care and hygiene under the supervision of professional chefs.
- Swimming Pool for a pool party:Pool parties are the new and happening element that is often added to corporate gatherings. Brahmaputra Jungle Resort has an amazing pool where you can organize pool party-themed corporate gatherings. The pool party can be a refreshment in the summer season, which can be added with amazing customized cocktails that will be available in the Brahmaputra jungle resort’s bar. Don’t miss out on the fun!
Save the date for your next corporate party!
Email Us: email@example.com
Call us at 9706099380 / 9706099482